Cruise along the Monuments!
Join our narrated Monuments Tour along the Potomac River and view the stunning architecture of D.C.`s famous monuments. Enjoy majestic views of the Jefferson, F.D.R., Lincoln and Washington memorials and learn about the history of Watergate, Arlington Cemetery and the Kennedy Center.
- -Click mini-map at right to view route - >>>
Our modern sightseeing boat has panoramic windows, indoor and outdoor decks, carpeting, air-conditioning, and bathrooms. ).
click to view.
Schedule: April 15th - Oct 15th
[These cruises start after the Cherry Blossom cruises (which run March 22- April 20th)]
You can print your ticket -or- just show it in your phone.
- Times: Saturdays 3pm usually (but click the Buy Tickets button to double check!
- Tours are narrated & last about 1 hour
- Boarding: There is NO ramp for wheelchairs/strollers (but we can store folded ones). There are 3 steps to get on boat.
- Sodas, beer, margaritas, and bottled water are available for purchase onboard (want a full bar? Check our our Happy Hour cruises)
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online: $24/adult, $14/child (4-12) [plus $2 service] but you may just bring the tickets in your smartphone!
Groups of 20 or more: Please click the "Send us More Info." button at left.